1) List seven things you love. (I cheated)
2) Tag seven other people. (or, in my case, four)
Here are my seven in no particular order with the exception of #1.
1) Life and the Giver of Life. Not sure what I would do without it. A big one. Praises to the Creator of the universe and giver of life.
2) Family. I enjoy them more and more each day and miss my brother dearly (זכרו לברכה).
3) Friends. Especially the good ones.
4) Intimacy. Touching, sharing, talking, sex.
5) Food and Drink. Cooking and eating. Everything from burgers and fries to tapas, steaks, bbq, Italian, shawarma and kabobs, knishes, fried chicken and mashed potatoes, sushi (fish and seafood in general), latkes, Mexican and Indian (murgh methi is one of faves). Beer is my drink of choice. I used to like microbrews but these days a Modelo Especial is just fine.
6) Reading. Mostly non-fiction although I read The Amazing Adventures of Kavalier and Klay while I was vactioning in Puerto Rico.
Did I forget anything?
8 ) Travel. Somewhere by the sea. Israel, Kerala, the Caribbean, Mexico, places with warm ocean water. I love the SF Bay Area but the water is too cold!